3 UK Prepaid PAYG Data SIM
1) Best value for money UK data SIM
2) Provides low-cost data and allows tethering in UK
3) 3GB preloaded SIM + Valid for 3 months preloaded.
4) Must be activated in UK, and can roam to 42 ‘Feel at Home’ countries
(We recommend the dataGOroaming SIM for EU data roaming alternative)
1) Local UK SIM for low cost data in UK, US, Indonesia, Macau, Sri Lanka, Ireland, Italy, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Hong Kong and Australia.
2) 3GB preloaded SIM, valid for 3 months preloaded .
3) Easy activation and us
Avoid the hassle and buy a prepaid 3 UK Data SIM from dataGO today!
See more info on ‘Feel at Home’ below – this is an awesome deal if you are going to these countries!
The 3GB preloaded SIM (valid for 3 months)
The SIMs are unactivated - you need to login and apply the credit to your account using the top-up PIN and purchase the data add-on required.
Can be used in any unlocked 3G dongle, 3G phone or device
Data Sim Card for Three Dongles / iPads / Mifi Devices / Unlocked Dongles in the UK.
Please Note: You cannot make phone calls or send texts with these SIMs, they are for data use only.
Unless you buy the preloaded SIM, you will need to be able to either:
1. Receive the temporary password to login in to the web portal . This means you need to have an old/spare unlocked phone/device that accepts the same SIM size to receive this password.
2. Give Three a call on +44 7782 333 500 (cheaper using Skype)
This is to allow you to apply the credit PIN, and choose an add-on you require.
dataGO.co can sell you credit in £10~25 top-up/recharge vouchers here.
Credit once applied to your account does not expire.
You can also buy top-up vouchers from convenience stores in the UK.
3 UK has great coverage around the UK.
We can do any size SIM you require- please make sure you order the right size.
See more SIM size info here.
FEEL AT HOME
If you run out of your allowances included in your add-on/plan or are using Pay As You Go credit, you'll be charged at roaming rates that are lower than normal.
Important Notes on ‘Feel at Home’
- It’s designed for trips away rather than living abroad, so if you use your device exclusively in a Feel At Home country for three months within a twelve month period, you won’t be able to use your device abroad anymore.
- Tethering/hotspot is restricted when roaming, for use just in phone or iPad (however may work tethering sometimes also..depends on country and use).
- You’ll be able to stream and connect to VPNs while in a Feel At Home country but both of these will be slower than they are in the UK.
- If you use more than 25GB of data, 5000 texts or 3000 minutes per month in any two months within a year, you may be blocked from using these services.
- You won’t be able to change your My3 PIN when you're in a Feel At Home country.
What about roaming in non- "Feel at Home" countries?
Find out about other roaming rates in the country you're visiting. Make sure you are aware of the network partners and pricing here.
3 APN (Access Point Name) for "3" UK (Any SIMs):
APN enables the internet to work - it shouldn't be needed, but is the most common tweak required if data isn't working.
Username: [leave blank]
Password: [leave blank]
See our FAQ and Activation Guide here
Below is the Activation Overview. Full detailed activation guide with screenshots will be sent along with the SIM to you, and can also be found HERE.
Plug & Connect: The SIMs are preloaded and activate the moment you put the SIM in your phone. 3UK recommend to only initially activate these in the UK.
Click HERE to see full activation guide with screenshots, tutorial videos and FAQs.
Also, we only sell SIMs for countries we have stock for, and aim to ship/send to you the same day of the order.
If we miss that, it'll go in the next days post.
Sometimes people would like the SIM sent to a hotel address overseas.
Please contact us if you require Express Post for overseas shipping and we will get back to you- real quick!
I believe Australia Post a fairly efficient getting it there quickly.
Free - Normal airmail ( 3 to 10 business days)
[This doesn't include tracking or shipment receipt]
$7 - Australian Express Post - click here to add to cart ( Next Day Delivery* most metropolitan areas otherwise within 3+ business days)
$29 - Express Post International - click here to add to cart ( Delivery within 3 to 7 business days) using courier TNT or DHL and their partners for who ever is quicker.
See more info: http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/international-delivery-services.html
We are posting from Melbourne, Australia, using Australia Post.
Shipping within Australia is really quick, and shipping outside of Australia also very efficient.
See official Australia Post Australian shipping times here (and click 'standard delivery times +').
See official Australia Post Worldwide shipping times here (and enter your country). eg. US, UK, and NZ standard airmail 3-10 working days
[we believe from our international customers, particularly in metro areas, the delivery time is normally on the faster end of their estimates, but please allow for possible delays]